Boosting Burrillville’s Economy
For Years to Come
Burrillville’s Largest Taxpayer
- Invenergy’s tax agreement with the Town of Burrillville is public, and can be viewed HERE
- Here are the details:
- Tax Revenue: Burrillville will receive more than $94 million in new tax revenue over the next 20 years, plus nearly $3 million in impact fees.
- Decommissioning: Invenergy is committed to decommissioning the plant at the end of its lifespan and evaluate the site for reuse or restoration.
A Transparent Process
- Throughout the siting process, Invenergy has and will continue to work closely with state agencies and local officials to provide regular updates and host opportunities for Burrillville residents to learn more about the project.
- Resources: Find various fact sheets, news articles, and answers to frequently asked questions HERE
- Energy Facility Siting Board: Visit the EFSB website and learn more about the siting process HERE